Financial Aid is available through the following sources.
Augustine Educational Foundation Tuition Scholarship
Limited financial aid is available through the Augustine Educational Foundation Tuition Scholarship (AEF) for students entering kindergarten through 8th grade.
To apply you must complete the online TADS application. You can access the application below by clicking the Apply Now button. The application window is from January 6th, 2020 to March 2nd, 2020. Notification week is April 23 through April 28, 2020.
St. Anthony Church and School Scholarship:
Limited financial aid is available through the St. Anthony Church and School Scholarship for students entering Preschool through 8th grade. To apply for the St. Anthony Church and School Scholarship you must complete the following:
- Complete TADS Application
- Complete and submit the St. Anthony Church and School Application (link below)
Deadline to apply is March 10th, 2019.
Kamehameha Schools Financial Aid:
Kamehameha Schools (KSBE) also provides financial assistance to Hawaiian students in Preschool and PreKindergarten through the Pauahi Keiki Scholarship, and the Kipona Scholarship for children entering Kindergarten, 4th, 6th (not available on Oahu), 7th, and 9th grade as well as returning Kipona students.
Kamehameha Schools require that families applying for KSBE financial assistance also apply to the Augustine Education Foundation through TADS.
Click on the scholarship below for an application.
- Kamehameha Pauahi Keiki Scholars Early Learning Center: For preschool keiki 3 years and older (must be born in 2013, 2014, or 2015) – (Application window: November 1, 2018 – January 31, 2019)
- Kipona (Applications accepted for Kindergarten, 4th, 7th, and 9th grades and returning recipients): (Application window: August 15, 2018 – September 30, 2018, Financial Assesment: August 15, 2018 – December 21, 2018)
Other Financial Aid Links:
- Early Learning Center: Child Care Connection Hawaii
- Alu Like Scholarship Summer School Financial Aid (Deadline May 29, 2018)
- Preschool Open Doors: Financial Assistance is available for qualified families with children who will be entering Pre-Kindergarten. Visit the Open Doors website for more information. You also can call 808-791-2130 on Oahu to request an application by mail. January 2, 2019 – March 29, 2019