Financial Aid is available through the following sources.
Augustine Educational Foundation Tuition Scholarship
Limited financial aid is available through the Augustine Educational Foundation Tuition Scholarship (AEF) for students entering Kindergarten through 8th grade.
You must complete the online FACTS Financial Application. A $40.00 application fee is assessed. For more information: https://www.augustinefoundation.org/sign-in/
Deadlines & Dates
The application window is from January 10, 2023 – March 1, 2023
April 23 – April 28, 2023
Applicants applying for grades K-12 will be notified via email if they will be awarded or not awarded a scholarship during this time period. We DO NOT notify preschoolers or junior kindergartners.
St. Anthony Church and School Scholarship:
Limited financial aid is available through the St. Anthony Church and School Scholarship for students entering Preschool through 8th grade. To apply for the St. Anthony Church and School Scholarship you must complete the following:
- Complete FACTS Application
- Complete and submit the St. Anthony Church and School Application (link below)
Deadline to apply is Friday, March 3, 2023.
Kamehameha Schools Financial Aid:
Kamehameha Schools (KSBE) also provides financial assistance to students of Hawaiian ancestry. The Pauahi Keiki Scholarship is for students in Preschool. The Kipona Scholarship is for children entering 6th and 9th grade. To apply, you must be a resident of the State of Hawaii (Resided in Hawaii for the past 12 months).
Click on the scholarship links below for the 2023-2024 School Year application.
- Kamehameha Pauahi Keiki Scholars Early Learning: For Preschool children 3 years and older (must be born in 2018, 2019, or 2020).
Application window: August 15, 2022 – December 1, 2022
- Kipona : Entry grade points are Grade 6 and 9.
- Applications will be processed by FACTS.
- Applications are accepted from August 15, 2022.
- Application deadline for new students is December 1, 2022.
- The application deadline for returning students is December 1, 2022.
Other Financial Aid Links:
- Child Care Connection Hawaii – Provides subsidies for families who qualify to assist with child care for students in Preschool and before and after school programs for children up to l3 years old.
- Alu Like Scholarship Summer School Financial Aid (Not available at this time.)
- Preschool Open Doors: Financial Assistance is available for qualified families with children who will be entering Pre-Kindergarten to support Kindergarten readiness. You can call 808-791-2130 on Oahu to request an application by mail or go to their website. Preschool Open Doors Applications extended from December 1, 2022 – December 15, 2022.
- Applications must be received by POD on or before December 15, 2022.
- Once selections are made, families and children could get services in January 2023 for the remainder of the POD school year (6 months), which ends June 30, 2023.
- Families can use the application on our website or have PATCH send them one.