Friday, Jan. 27th: Displays of student work can be seen at Windward Mall from Jan. 27th to Feb. 3rd
Sunday, Jan. 29th: 8:30 a.m. Children’s Mass (Red Shirt Uniform)
- Wear your red shirt uniform to mass on Sunday and sign in with the teacher on duty or with Mr. Stern. Those who do will earn a free dress day on Thursday, February 9th.
- There will be a pancake breakfast immediately following the 8:30 mass. Information on purchasing tickets to follow.
- If you are unable to attend the 8:30 mass, please be sure to sign in and wear your red shirt uniform to any of the other masses:
Saturday Mass 5:00 p.m., Sunday Mass 6:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m. or 6:00 p.m.
Monday, Jan. 30th: Faculty ukulele performance / Safe & Caring Event (Beach Cleanup)
- Students may wear their PE uniform. Slippers can be worn with purchase of a slipper pass prior to the day. Proceeds for the slipper pass will go the American Heart Association.
- 7:45 a.m. Faculty ukulele performance
- 8:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. Safe & Caring Event (Beach Cleanup)
Tuesday, Jan. 31st: SAS Band performance / Cultural Awareness Day
- Students may wear appropriate and authentic cultural attire from any country.
- 7:45 a.m. SAS Band performance
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:40 p.m. Cultural Awareness Day Event in the courtyard
This is our day to celebrate the diversity that is St. Anthony’s School. Each grade level has signed up for a different country or culture and is responsible for providing food from that country or culture. Volunteers are needed to help with set-up, serving, and break down.
- **Windward Mall Performance** 6:00 p.m. Please come support our school at Windward Mall Center Stage.
Wednesday, Feb. 1st: SAS Choir performance / Jump Rope for Heart
- Students may wear Warrior shirt with PE shorts
- 7:45 a.m. SAS Choir performance
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Jump Rope for Heart
Thursday, Feb. 2nd: Talent Show
- Students may wear aloha attire with school shoes or sandals with back straps
- 7:45 a.m. SAS Hula performance
- 1:00 p.m. Talent Show in the hall
Friday, Feb. 3rd: No School – Teachers will attend ACCE Conference