Schoolwide Learning Expectations
St. Anthony School students are:
L. Loving Catholic School Students
- 1. Pray daily.
2. Know and live our Catholic faith.
3. Treat others as Jesus taught.
O. Open Minded Learners
- 1. Develop skills and increase knowledge.
2. Think critically to solve problems.
3. Appreciate the Arts.
V. Virtuous Neighbors
- 1. Value diversity and work for social justice.
2. Practice stewardship and respect all life.
3. Participate in community service.
E. Effective Communicators
- 1. Listen attentively and respond empathetically.
2. Collaborate respectfully and use technology responsibly.
3. Express meaningful ideas through speech, visual arts, and writing.