St. Anthony School Kailua Summer Enrichment 2020
Monday, June 8th – Friday, July 10th
8:30AM – 12:30PM
Morning Care is Available from 6:30AM – 8:15AM
No After School Care
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic all previous released
SAS summer information has been changed.
Availability is Extremely Limited, Enrollment will be on a First Come, First Serve Basis.
Please choose classes for the grade that your child will be entering this 2020 – 2021 School Year.
Pre-K & Kindergarten Summer Enrichment Program – $660.00
8:30am – 12:30pm
Summer Enrichment will be held in the Early Learning Center
First Grade – Sixth Grade Summer Enrichment Program – $550.00
8:30am – 12:30pm
Summer Enrichment will be held in the Main Campus
Morning Care Program – $50.00
6:30am – 7:45am
No After School Care Available
Classes may be canceled or possibly combined depending on enrollment.
Refunds will be given if classes are canceled.
Things to Know
- Please call the school office by 8am to report any absences, if tardy report to the office to sign-in. Regular attendance is expected and vacations are discouraged during this time.
- If a child becomes ill a parent/emergency contact person will be called to pick them up.
- Dress Code: appropriate, non-uniform, clothes may be worn. Please be mindful of what is acceptable attire. Closed athletic shoes or sandals with a back strap are ok – no slippers. Hats only for recess and ASC. Watches may be worn except Smart/Apple watches, and girls may wear stud earrings, no other jewelry is allowed. Parents will be called to bring a change of clothes if attire is deemed inappropriate.
- Students are not allowed to use their phones while on campus. They may use the office phone. No pictures are allowed to be taken or other non-approved use of technology.
- Students are expected to conduct themselves in a caring and safe manner at all times. Any violent behavior or disrespect towards staff, students or property can result in dismissal; without a refund. *Please see the Parent/Student handbook on our website for further information: www.saskailua.org
- Progress Reports will be distributed at the half-way point and the end of Summer School.
If you would like to have your Summer School Charged to your FACTS Account Please Submit the Form Below to Office
Download/Print Summer Enrichment Registration Form